CLASS FEES 2019
|CLASSES PER WEEK||3 MONTH CONTRACT||6 MONTH CONTRACT||12 MONTH CONTRACT|
|1 x Class per week||R 500.00 p/m||R 450.00 p/m||R 400.00 p/m|
|2 x Classes per week||R 550.00 p/m||R 500.00 p/m||R 450.00 p/m|
|3 x Classes per week||R 600.00 p/m||R 550.00 p/m||R 500.00 p/m|
|4 x Classes per week||R 650.00 p/m||R 600.00 p/m||R 550.00 p/m|
|UNLIMITED Classes per Week||R 800.00 p/m||R 750.00 p/m||R 700.00 p/m|
PRIVATE CLASS FEES 2019 *(Weekdays Only)*
|PRIVATE LESSONS||COSTS PER HOUR|
|Private Lessons - 1x Hour||R 400.00 per hour|
|Private Lessons - 4x Hours (Valid 1 Month)||R 1400.00 per booking (R 350 per Hour)|
|Additional Persons to join in Private Class||R 150 per person|
CLASS FEES 2019 - DROP IN CLASSES ONLY
|CLASS||CLASS CARD||CLASS CARD FEE|
|Any Class||1 x Drop In Class||R100.00|
|Any Class||5 x Any Classes (Valid 1 Month)||R450.00|
|Any Class||10 x Any Classes (Valid 1 Month)||R800.00|
CLASS SCHEDULE - Alberton Studio Class Times 2019
|MONDAY||17h00||Burlesque Fitness||All Levels|
|17h45||Pole Basix - Flow||Intro / Beginner|
|19h15||Pole Basix - Flow||Intermediate / Advanced|
|TUESDAY||17h00||Pole Basix - Conditioning||Beginner / Intermediate|
|17h45||Aerial Silks||All Levels|
|18h30||Pole Trix (60 Minute)||Intermediate / Advanced|
|WEDNESDAY||17h00||Pole Basix - Flow||Intermediate / Advanced|
|17h45||Burlesque Fitness||All Levels|
|18h30||Pole Basix - Conditioning||Beginner / Intermediate|
Our operating hours are as per the above schedule. Class times are subject to change without notice.
All our studios are closed on Public Holidays.
Join at any time of the month, as the instructor will instruct you appropriately and according to your fitness and skill level. Each and every class is unique and therefore always challenging, exciting and sexy.
All fitness classes are 45 minutes, unless otherwise specified (see Class Schedule).
We like to give specialized and individual attention to each person in the class; therefore we only allow a maximum of 3 ladies per pole per class. Our dance studio can only cater for between 1 and 30 ladies per class. We therefore recommend you book your place soon.
Trial & Registration
A once off fee of R200 will be applicable for Trial/Registration and will allow you to participate in any two of our different Fitness Classes available.
What to bring for your first class
- R200 cash, to be paid on arrival. We do not accept credit cards or EFT payments.
- Water, Towel & Your Own Yoga Mat (for hygiene purposes).
- Strictly No Under 18’s. Copy of your ID/ Driver’s License may be requested.
- Your Banking Details (required if you decide to sign up on the same evening)
What to Wear
- Comfortable gym clothing: Tracksuit pants and t-shirts are fine to start with.
- Bring shorts along for the pole classes.
- Shoes are optional, normally in winter only.
- Changerooms are available.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not wear oil or oily lotions on your body as it makes the poles extremely slippery!!
Membership & Payments
- All contracts are first month CASH only, thereafter DEBIT ORDER only, payable in advance.
- Classes can be added or removed at any time during your contract period.
- Discount of 10% for contracts paid up in full, in advance.
- Surcharge of 5% will be applied on all credit card payments.
- For cancellation of a contract, 50% of the remaining fees are to be paid in full.
- No refunds or discounts for classes not attended!
- Missed classes howerever, can be caught up within the signed contract period.
- Membership may be placed on hold for minimum 1 month to maximum 2 months.
DISCLAIMER & NOTICE:
If you have any medical conditions, injuries or are worried about any aspect of your health that may prevent you from doing physical activity you must consult your doctor prior to attending any class. Please advise your instructor of any health conditions at the start of the class. All participants must sign a disclaimer to waive liability before starting a class or course. Participants between the age of 16 and 18 years must have consent from a parent or guardian.
There is NO STRIPPING involved in our fitness classes! Wear comfortable clothing that you can move freely in. For Pole Dance, shorts are recommended and high heels are optional. These classes are about improving your fitness, having fun & feeling great about your body, regardless of size, shape or age. You will not be required to do anything you feel uncomfortable about.